Do you know the Masala Chai? If not, it’s high time to get to know this aromatic Indian tea! 😋 It will come in handy for the upcoming winter evenings, because it is incredibly warming 🔥 Let’s see how to prepare it 👇
- Grind the spices (for example, in a coffee grinder).
- Boil water, add grated ginger and boil for about 3 minutes.
- After this time, add the tea and boil again for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the spices (masala), boil for 2 minutes.
- Add milk.
- Cook until boiling, then remove from heat. Repeat the process.
- Pour into cups straining out.
You will get about 2 large portions from the recipe.