Everybody loves nutella! We tried to recreate the classic version, based on natural and valuable ingredients. We hope you will enjoy our recipe for this chocolate and nut variation! 🌰
- Put the nuts on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Set aside to cool, peel (e.g., by throwing on a kitchen towel and rubbing).
- Pour boiling water over the dates and set aside for 15 minutes. After this time, drain.
- Blend the nuts to the consistency of butter. Add the rest of the ingredients, blend again.
- If the consistency is too thick for you, you can add more milk.
You will get about 20 portions from the recipe