Who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls! Our Team adores them, so we prepared these for you in a fit version. We were inspired by a recipe found at @_fitplaneta_ 💚
- Mix yeast with sugar, add milk and a teaspoon of flour.
- Leave it to rise.
- Add flour, butter and egg.
- Knead the dough and set aside to rise.
- Roll out the dough and brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with erythritol mixed with cinnamon.
- Roll into a roulade.
- Cut into pieces and brush with egg.
- Bake for about 18 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Mix melted white chocolate with skyr and brush top of the cinnamon rolls.
The recipe will give you 8 servings 🥧