4 steps to freeing yourself from strict diet regimes
Analysis and start
We have the first consultation (involving identification of needs, determination of collaborative goals, tools to be used in the process) followed by the second consultation (involving selection of working methods and presenting the optimal solution).
- At the beginning of the collaboration, we are able to give you the estimated duration of the process.
- If necessary, we recommend using additional services, e.g. SIBO or REST / ACTIVE tests, which will help you achieve the set goals more effectively (we can also perform them at further stages of the collaboration)
- We educate continuously during the process.
- We prepare a nutritional program (a set of tools that we use when working together – one of its components are meal inspirations prepared for you). The final cost depends on:
- the variety of meals
- the stages of advancement of the plan
- the time that we devote to the preparation of the program, e.g. in relation to the number of comorbid diseases
- the complexity of the plan (e.g. the pattern of training and non-training days in the case of amateur athletes).
- We conduct an introductory consultation to help you understand the principles of using the nutritional program (including meal replacements and other product alternatives).
- During this consultation, we specify the terms of further collaboration (continuous collaboration/Client need based consultation sessions) and set the date for the next meeting.
- We recommend it especially for individuals with clinical problems. Often, the complexity of the problem requires ongoing contact or periodic modifications to the plan or supplementation, which is guaranteed by the subscription (no additional costs). Often, an ongoing analysis of the progress is required (included in the subscription price), which requires additional time with a dietitian.
- We enable constant e-mail contact with a dietitian,
- We have 1 consultation a month – stationary, by phone or online.
Permanent cooperation - we always try to close the process within the time frame.
We recommend it especially for people with clinical problems. Often, the complexity of the problem requires ongoing contact or periodic modification of the plan or supplementation, which is guaranteed by cooperation within the subscription (no additional costs). Often it is required to periodically modify it (included in the subscription price) or to analyze the progress on an ongoing basis, which requires additional dietician's time.
We enable constant e-mail contact with a dietitian.
We have 1 consultation a month.
Stationary, by phone or online.
Independence from dieting
- After the end of continuous collaboration or as a form of collaboration from the very beginning, e.g. in the case of people whose goal is weight reduction only.
- Any modifications to the plan are subject to additional payment – PLN 200-500 (which is determined on an ongoing basis in the course of the collaboration).
- We provide e-mail contact with a dietitian once a month.
Are you a professional athlete or trainer?