Yeast cake with plums
This is one of the cakes loved by our athletes. The relatively low fat content makes yeast dough great for carbohydrate loading days. Check it out for yourself!
- Make a leavening from milk, sugar, yeast (thermomix 5 min, temp 37, speed 2).
- At the end add to the leavening, chopped butter, 2 eggs + 2 pinches of salt.
- Add flour to the leavening, knead the dough (thermomix about 5 minutes).
- Put the dough on a rectangular baking tray lined with paper.
- Brush the top of the dough with beaten egg and lay out the plum halves.
- Sprinkle with erythritol.
- Wait a few minutes, so that the dough rises a little.
- Bake at 150 C, 30 minutes, then temp 180 C for 10 minutes.
You will get about 20 servings from the recipe.