Low fat banana bread
- Liczba porcji12 os.
- Czas przygotowania60 min
- Liczba kalorii95 kcal
This time we present a banana bread with low fat content, thanks to the use of high-protein Skyr yogurt.
It fits perfectly as a snack or with extras as a second breakfast. For active people, it is also great for a pre-workout meal.
It's soft, sweet and simply delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas (1 on top)
- 140g spelled / oat flour
- 150g Skyr yogurt
- 40g xylitol / erythritol (not necessary, bananas give sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
1. Blend 2 bananas together with eggs, yogurt and sweetener.
2. Add flour mixed with salt, baking powder and cinnamon to the mass.
3. Transfer the mass to a cake tray (30x11cm) lined with baking paper, put a banana cut in half lengthwise on top.
4. Put in the oven preheated to 180 C degrees and bake 40-50 min in a dry stick.